- You acknowledge that you are European, 13 years of age or older, and, if under legal age (18 years, in many jurisdictions) that you are using this Site under the active supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult who has read and accepted these Terms on your behalf. Children who are under 13 years of age are not allowed to use this Site or transmit or otherwise submit, by any means, personal information to DS SolidWorks.
- If you create an account on this Site, you must complete the registration procedure by providing us with the current and complete information requested on the applicable registration form and to comply with all of the specifications set out in the registration procedure. You will also be required to choose a user name and password.. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. Moreover, you are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to notify DS SolidWorks immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. DS SolidWorks is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your user name or account being used by a third party, with or without your consent. Moreover, you may be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by DS SolidWorks or any other party as a result of your account or password being used by a third party. You must never use the account of a third party without their explicit consent. SOLIDWORKS Europe reserves the right to decline or refuse your registration or access to one of its Sites at its sole discretion.
- Any software that is made available to download by or through this Site (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which, where applicable, accompanies the Software or is included with it (the “License Agreement”). An end user may not install the Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless he or she has first agreed to the License Agreement terms. If you are under legal age (18 years in most jurisdictions), your acknowledge that you are using Software under the active supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult who has read and accepted this License Agreement on your behalf.
The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users in accordance with the License Agreement Terms. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement Terms is expressly prohibited. Violators will be shall be subject to the penal sanctions provided for by the law.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY ANY LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE IS ONLY WARRANTED, IF NECESSARY, UNDER THESE LICENSE AGREEMENT TERMS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, SOLIDWORKS EUROPE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF COMMERCIAL USE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Purchases from DS SolidWorks Site. DS SolidWorks may from time to time make available from its website products [such as books or branded marketing merchandise] for purchase by the public [not all products or services are available in every geography]. Many times such products are offered for sale by an authorized reseller of SOLIDWORKS which is responsible for processing and fulfilling all orders. Please read carefully such vendors’ Privacy Policies before providing your personal data.
- Partner and other Third Party Descriptions. This website contains information concerning various third parties (often referred to as “partners”) who offer products or services compatible with SOLIDWORKS® products and services. This information is provided for your convenience only. DS SolidWorks is not responsible for and does not warrant any third party product or service or the accuracy of any description.
- Trademark Information. SOLIDWORKS, eDrawings, 3D PartStream.NET, and 3D ContentCentral are among the registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corporation. PhotoWorks, XchangeWorks, and Feature Palette are trademarks, and FeatureManager is a jointly owned registered trademark of Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Corporation. For a complete list of DS SOLIDWORKS trademarks, more information about these trademarks, and proper trademark use, please view the document SOLIDWORKS Trademarks and Usage. Other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Links to Other websites. DS SolidWorks provides certain links to other websites as a convenience to you. DS SolidWorks does not monitor nor control the content of any other website and assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind for any material or communications available at such websites. DS SOLIDWORKS is not responsible for the content of any site that may be linked to DS SOLIDWORKS website.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Information on this website may contain factual inaccuracies or typographical errors or be incomplete or out of date. Information may be changed or updated without notice. DS SolidWorks may make changes and/or improvements in the products and/or programs described in this website at any time without notice. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DS SOLIDWORKS, ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DS SOLIDWORKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF DS SOLIDWORKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, confidential, or other material that would violate any law, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any rights of third parties.
DS SolidWorks may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on this website where users transmit or post Communications. DS SolidWorks will have no liability for the content of any Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademark, trade secret, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
- Export control. By downloading or accessing software or technical data, you are agreeing not to import, export, or re-export, either directly or indirectly (including transmission and shipment) except in accordance with all applicable laws, and you are accepting responsibility to determine what is necessary to assure such compliance. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to export, re-export, or provide the software or technical data (i) to a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, North Korea, or to any other country embargoed or restricted by the U.S. (This list of countries is current as of March 2008 but is subject to change), (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders or the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals Lists, or (iii) to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any agency of the U.S. Government. You are also agreeing not to download, transfer, export or re-export SOLIDWORKS products, technology or software to your customers or any intermediate entity in the chain of supply if our products will be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of missiles, chemical or biological weapons or for nuclear end uses, without obtaining prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
- Applicable Laws. This website is controlled by DS SolidWorks from its offices in Aix-en-Provence, France. DS SolidWorks makes no representation that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who access this site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the materials on this website shall be governed by the substantive French laws, excluding its principals as to conflicts of law or the United Nations Convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use or access or otherwise related to this website shall be finally settled by a competent court of Aix-en-Provence.